Friday 11 March 2011

Happy Accidents

Sometimes you become aware of the beauty that surrounds you.  It's easy to notice the nature stuff and things that you have contrived to make beautiful but this week I've noticed these.
I'd hurriedly emptied the 2 big blue bowls one night, tipping the contents into the Mermaid plate that Georgia made.  Now I've noticed that the mermaid and seal are playing together in a petal strewn sea.
Someone, presumably Steve, has left our old kindling bucket up on the deck.
Returning to nature.  Remember the photos of Lake Benanee on the way to Balranald that I posted during the drought?  Well the lake is full again.
The lakeside trees must be in shock!

2 comments:

  1. I have made you some nice things over the years, haven't ?? I'd forgotten about that little plate. I had to make Ella a seal rock, and a curled up sleeping kitten rock too... But yes, you're right, they look lovely together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have. And may it long continue...
    Maggie XXXX

    ReplyDelete