Tuesday 3 January 2012

Christmas

Better late than never...
Let's start at the very beginning.  The Advent Calendar made by the Cox Atkins of Christies Beach - a delicate roof shaped concoction of origami and Lindt chocolate.  Yummo!
 Fresh vegies from the garden.
 
 Burnt pudding from the pressure cooker.
 The table set with Miyeon's beautiful gift.
 We just had ham, ufo squash, tomatoes and lettuce for lunch (plus burnt pud and Christmas Cheer) - a light lunch cos I was driving to Adelaide.
My gift to myself - Largs Bay.
Happy people and dogs.
Santa Curlwaa couldn't have done better.

4 comments:

  1. By some Christmas magic, the puddin post has been referred to Ella, whom I assume is a real puddin expert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, or possibly the puddin thief. I'm glad you noticed the cows - I was very amused when I realised they'd snuk into the picture.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you still set a place for jake and i...
    Sorry i missed calling you over christmas, everything here was quite hectic.

    ReplyDelete