Wednesday 1 November 2023

The Garden Edition

I'm taking the easy way out and showing you the garden.  Still got reporting to do on the last few weeks but in the meantime...

the irises

The garden this morning.
from the irises to the house

from the snapdragons in the path to the studio

snapdragons on the wild path to the deck

some of the poppies

looking to the orchard

ixias with pink daisies beyond

Photos from the last week or so.
beautiful bog iris

lily of the valley on the south side

Solomon's seal

playing with orange and red on the north facing

last Friday night's pizzas on the terrace

1 comment:

  1. Such a varied garden. Envious of Solomon's Seal and lily of the valley which I could never grow here. I love irises and yours are lovely and tall. And those poppies!!!! It must be so peaceful to sit on the deck (sorry, terrace) and see all these colourful flowers. I'm still hopeful I'll see a pear allée one day, though I think you may have mentioned a plan for going endemic and wild ??????? FF

    ReplyDelete