Saturday 30 January 2010

Just remembered

Last Friday on a work errand, I saw a vintage car with a fruit crate on the running board!! While I stood, enchanted, the driver stuck out his arm to turn right. How long is it since you saw a 'turn right' hand signal from a car? Would anyone recognise the 'turn left' signal these days? And in my pondering I had a vague recollection of seeing a glimpse of my grandfather's car in some photos my Mum gave me recently. Eh voila. Here it is. And here I am.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pic and bloogg fabulous but I haven't finished yet. Don't know about being a virgin but I'm certainly unexperienced with bloggs. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God Mags you are beautiful in this photo!! To see you this small and your little shoes and hat is just amazing... Its hard to get your head around that we were all that small once...Love you...Shan...oxoxox

    ReplyDelete