Tuesday 9 March 2010

Friday on my mind

I should keep my big mouth shut.  After rabbiting on about my Mondays off, I've been asked to work Mondays for 3 weeks, with Fridays off instead.  So last weekend was a short one for me.  Didn't travel anywhere - just tried to catch up.  Previous weekend, you may recall, I went to Adelaide for 4 days so Mum and I could organise a bit more of our Big Trip to Wales.  Mum always puts Thumper, a toy from my childhood, on my bed and it crossed my mind that I could take him to Wales - a bit like Flat Stanley for those who remember that saga.  I haven't totally dismissed the idea...  Welsh Rabbit????
Driving to Adelaide, I noticed a most disturbing sight at the winery at Kingston-on-Murray.  So I photoed it with my phone on the way home.
What will happen to the wine? And doesn't it look like Raspberry Ripple ice-cream?

3 comments:

  1. A very disturbing sight! I think Thumper should definitely go to Wales. Oh how I wish we could meet you there but alas I don't think it's going to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with Georgia, you have to take the little fella!! Its funny how I tresure things that I took with me on my travels esp to Africa, even down to a torch or a pair of shoes...I just cant get rid of them, I think if I do I will loose all my memories...I even wear some of the clothes I took on days I miss Africa just so I feel close to it...Yeah Im a bit strange!! haha
    By the way I LOOOOOOVE your bloggs, even though we chat for hours anyway there is so much of your Mags that gets me thinking and I love that!!!
    P.S I just ate your peach and it dribbled down my top to where the sun dont shine!!! hahaha..Lov SHAN oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not even the African sun???
    Glad you like the blogs, Shan - am doing a special Thumper posting just for you and Georgia.
    Maggie XXXX

    ReplyDelete