Sunday 18 April 2010

Yippeeeee! Monday Yippeeeee! Wentworth

I've written before about how I love Mondays because I have the day off, and I have to tell you that I'm really enjoying today.  Done a cuppla little things that have been on my conscience and now I'm just enjoying myself.  I think it's still Sunday in blogland so I'll post these pictures.  This is where I went yesterday.  It's events like this that make me love Wentworth so.
And, of course, the afternoon tea had to be seen to be believed...  So I had to go to the gym today.  Amazing news - there is a Curves in Haverfordwest - a bus ride from St David's.  On the way into Mildura I stopped at the stall where I buy the perfect stone fruit and tomatoes in season.  Joseph and Anna closed the stall before Easter but I made a point today of stopping to photograph it because I think it is so classic.
Next season I'll photograph it when its laden with peaches, plums, grapes, nectarines, Harvest Festival style.

No comments:

Post a Comment