Sunday 9 May 2010

Yummy Monday

Another yummy Monday.  Just taken my time and done heaps.  Even time to blog.
So, first a flashback to work last week - the drive to Balranald.  Only 3 more trips to Balranald before my job finishes.

This is just outside of Euston - notice the locust splats on the windscreen, although the plague seems to have abated.
I'm trying to get close enough to the ute in front to take a photo.
Blurry because I couldn't catch up so have cheated with cropping the photo.  But the point is to show this iconic (oh how I hate that word but I think it is appropriate here) scene.  Two old dogs in the back of a tough ute with a log truck of red gum fast approaching.
And another reminder that our trip is fast approaching
X marks the spot.  Or is it a sky kiss????  A kiss from the goddess???

No comments:

Post a Comment