Friday 14 January 2011

Smalls

I have started on my NY resolution.
Cunningly I timed my spree with the January sales.  Pleased as I am with the purchases, I'm intrigued.  I had a bra fitting in England (wearing sports bras or no bra for years made this a little daunting and the sort of thing I could only do on holiday) 40B.  The 2011 me walked boldly into Bras n Things in Mildura and got another fitting 14E.  How is this possible?  I think of myself as 14B, so perhaps I'm right.
Look at my Chrissy presents from Georgia
It's the print at the back - my cottage on the cliff at Porth Clais that one day will be mine...  Currently the print is reclining on the mantelpiece in my bedroom awaiting a bedroom makeover.  But there was more.

Much more actually.  But I am besotted with this seal who now basks blissfully in my blue bowl.  It is such a perfect memento of our time in Wales together.
I keep my marbles in the other blue bowl...

2 comments:

  1. Bras on one page, knickers on the next! Just as I revert to a non-shopping, earth mother, you tempt me with the joys of gorgeous flamboyance and indulgence. Life is far too short to be sensible for more than short periods.

    Georgia's beautiful gifts are a delight. Are you accepting bookings for the cottage as yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy the seal has such a lovely home. It was a bit tricky to wrench him away from Ella who had fallen in love with him. The rock comes from the river in Vermont. I didn't want to paint my lovely "seal rock" I found at the start of our walk in Wales- that one is with my rock collection in Vermont.
    Always good to keep your marbles in one place.
    And I have been through phases of lovely undergarments, but now I go simply for comfort .

    ReplyDelete