Tuesday 24 April 2012

Dumb Bunny

Remember that I got a camera for my birthday?  Well, I forgot to take it with me at Easter...  However, there are ways and means.  We stayed at Stoneleigh Cottages in Angaston, South Australia.  This is a photo of them taken after a few Jantzs...
And here's our gathering place after a cuppla Js.
(These photos are, truth be known, purloined from a website - see later.)
Bron is always a little more focussed than I.  Here I am taking in some culture with Heths and CK Beagle at the wonderful sculpture park near Angaston and overlooking the Eden Valley.
In the back streets of Angaston, Bron captured a little of Givenchy.  If we hadn't had to peer through a hole in a locked gate to see this, we could have stood on that bridge - though I don't recall Monet ever having anyone standing on his bridge.
If you like the look of Angaston, you can buy Stoneleigh Cottages here.  We'd be ever so grateful.

2 comments:

  1. At a minimum, the photo, highlighting the throne should be added to accentuate the highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and I should change the text to Giverney, not Givenchy...
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete