Tuesday 14 January 2014

National Hat Day

 If Ari Seth Cohen says it's National Hat Day, who am I to argue?  He's from NY.
Lady Jayne has got into the spirit: 'I had on my usual straw hat this morning to walk Gilby and an old McLennon (sic) Cup hat to water my treasures. I have donned Bill's Pakistani hat in your honour.'
Which reminded me of a photo I'd seen recently while searching for something else.
Me in the Philippines a few years ago.
I didn't buy the hat but was convinced to buy one of the skirts hanging on the fence.
And looking through the archives, I found this.
  
The Big MSG Shaker.
I wonder if it's still there.
As I wonder if there are still fields of plastic bags 'recycled' from other parts of the world.
Looks may fade but cynicism never.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That hat is very becoming actually.....I never realised how much W looks like you till then! Pem XXX

    ReplyDelete