Sunday 4 January 2015

Break in transmission

Sorry about the lack of blogging.  We've had the computer fixed and now it is extraordinarily slow, I can't download photos from my phone and can't upload photos to my blog.  So I may have to write you essays in the future.  Apart from the immense computer frustration, it has been a lovely Christmas holiday break - the longest time I've ever spent at home for years and years.  The weather has been perfect for me, very varied so always interesting and stimulating.  The garden is doing all the right things though much slower than I would like.  The eating has been luxurious.  Read a few books.  Done some local exploring.  Would love to show you some photos!  And last night I thoroughly enjoyed Sherlock on telly.  Sadly back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Your words paint enough pictures. Technology is not all that it is cracked up to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely Christmas break to me. I spent mine largely without the magic of wifi and telly and had a lovely old time although the kids were still tied to their various technologies. It is quite nice to come back to civilization and wifi though.

    ReplyDelete