Sunday 25 January 2015

recommencing transmisssion

Unbridled joy!!  The joy of Christmas and the joy of being back in touch.  Above is the outdoors Christmas tree decorated with baubles from the op shop.  $2 a packet - how clever is that.  The photo was taken well after Christmas and after a bit of a storm.
Here's the fabulous Wilma teaching me how to prepare cray fish in our kitchen.  I have never eaten so much and such good seafood as I did this Christmas.  Lunch at Liz' was amazing.  The best oysters I've ever  had, like leaping into a crashing wave, abalone, scallops and scallop pies, crayfish galore and we didn't even get to the sack of mussels.  Wilma also gave me those lovely lilies.  I've come to really like the pink walls of our living area.  They seem right with the sunsets and sunrises through the window.
Jake and Sarah came for Christmas tea.  Lovely Father Christmas had brought Sarah some sparklers and Rosie, presumably, had also left some Wentworth sparklers in our laundry for me to discover.
Jake and Sarah stayed a cuppla days.  We drove to Swansea for breakfast  one morning.

 And spent some time on Raspins Beach just down the road on another glorious day.
May the joy and glory of easy blogging continue.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good Christmas, looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete