Tuesday 15 March 2016

Time and season

I have been a little quiet because my sister-in-law Liz died last week.  Her funeral was yesterday.  It was held in a lovely little stone church in Swansea.  It is rare these days to attend a church funeral.  This church was perfect, built from local stone and filled with local people and locally grown flowers, though white lilies perfumed the air.  I was asked to read Ecclesiastes 3:1-8. and found it difficult to read without The Byrd's 'turn, turn' version going through my head.  I've researched Ecclesiastes a bit today and continue to be mystified.
Less mystifying, the weather has been cold and wet and the horse is sporting his coat.
And while it's a long way from 'blodeuog', my plan for a flower strewn garden is showing promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment