Tuesday 29 August 2017

Hello sunshine

I have returned from Adelaide and have to say I've never seen such drab weather.  There was not one sunny day in the entire fortnight.  Back in Bunna it's been sunny and comparatively warm.
Here's the view from my bedroom at Mum's place.  One thing I always look forward to is hearing the pigeons coo in the morning.

Our Easter 2018 abode.  Had to check it out.

Mum at the Flying Fish in Port Elliot.  Note that I have finished both fish and chips and wine while Mum has a way to go.

We had a number of lunches and coffees at the ever reliable Mercato.


Coffee with Heths at Mockingbird in Glenelg

with the blue bird of happiness sitting on my head.

The Pottery in Klemzig where Steve went to lessons a decade ago.

Our former house in Klemzig, a groovy garden under construction.

Lovely to see it being loved.

So, not great adventures, but a lovely visit none the less.

2 comments:

  1. It was obviously so dreary that even a few ommms at yoga in Encounter Bay couldn't bring you out of your ennui. But it's nice to see your former home looking tres moderne and good to know that Bunna is sunny and warm. FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. A treat to see both you and Heather and our Easter digs! I found a new Flying Fish restaurant in Queensland, not that we indulged, but nice to think that I might have been there, around when you and Hilda were indulging on the peninsular. Such Larks!!
    XXXX
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete