I've been getting the guilts about not blogging. I don't seem to have any coherent stories to tell. Getting the washing in, I looked for the first star as I do every night, and there it was in conversation with the moon. A sign! So I'm having a go.
I often blog during Jill's Fleurieu FM radio show but today I procrastinated and practised calligraphy while listening. Tomorrow is the final class for this term. As you can see, I've still got a long way to go but I think I may have come as far as I want to go. There are just so many other things to do.
I often blog during Jill's Fleurieu FM radio show but today I procrastinated and practised calligraphy while listening. Tomorrow is the final class for this term. As you can see, I've still got a long way to go but I think I may have come as far as I want to go. There are just so many other things to do.
I am easily amused
Jill is more circumspect
Good interpretation signs:
though, sorry, the print is not coming through very clearly! You'll just have to come and see for yourself.
The adjacent dog park was a bit of an education. The Penna Landcare group was out and about planting more trees.
They are responsible for what I had at first thought was a sculpture
but later realised is a very clever way of recycling the nutrients from a dead tree. I have never seen this done before, and get very annoyed when people think the sole use of a dead tree is firewood for humans.They are responsible for what I had at first thought was a sculpture
From Bellerive Beach we had the excitement of this huge ship
being anchored for days.It was here to pick up InCat's electric ferry which is bound for South America. Once loaded, it had to wait a few more days for wave and weather conditions to be safe for the long haul.
Keeping it nautical,
my friend, Pat, completed this jigsaw. I had bought it many years ago while in an independent bookshop in Tanunda. I have never liked doing jigsaws but rather fancied the bookshop owner and loved the waves and message. Plus it's important to support the indies.and then Pat broke it all up and put it in its jaunty bag
Since we are now back home, let me show you my playroom:
I had been calling it my studio, but one day the memory of being a child and going nextdoor to play with Momery Twigg (now Rosa Norte) came to me. Mrs Trigg always invited us to play in The Playroom which was actually a conservatory, a lovely light filled space. Mrs Trigg was a wonderful dressmaker. She gave us old Vogue, McCalls, etc pattern books to cut up for paper dolls, and we would loll on the floor and live sophisticated lives.The only other things I have to report are my cooking,
I made the pastry...
sunny days - I made the pumpkin soup -and signs of Spring.



.jpg)



.jpg)





.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment