Sunday 3 July 2011

Core Business

This blog is supposed to be about life on the Murray Darling Rivers so here's a few photos I've taken recently.  Cuppla Wednesdays ago I had to take Rosie to the vet for her arthritis injection.  Sis came too because she has fond memories of Puppy School there.
I like this stall because it has late season tomatoes and very good mandarins.
Rosie is not too keen on her muzzle - but we promised the dog-catcher...

Last Wednesday, I had a Wentworth day.  On the way to the Post Office I stopped to take a photo of the painter's 3-legged dog (what you see is what you get).  I must check to see what was actually being painted - Royce's or the former Elder's Office?

Had a coffee at Jade's and had to photo these girls lounging in the sun.  I've always had mixed feelings about this bench - I think it is too big for our main street - but I have to admit it looked perfect used like this.
Sometimes I go to the Crown for yabby chowder for lunch
but not this Wednesday.   Didn't want to deprive Focaccia...
Note beautiful bank building in background.

No comments:

Post a Comment