Saturday 2 July 2011

Endless Easter

 
Just when you (and I) thought it was all over...  I went to my sister's place in Christies Beach a weekend or so ago and got Easter presents!!!  Sandra and I promptly ate the Murray Mints as we were driving back to Mildura / Wentworth, so no photos there.  This egg is from Willowa.
So I'm thinking I should bring Easter to a proper end...
  Back at Mum's house, I wickedly photographed this card that Tamasin had sent Mum,
featuring nieces and Monsieur Rufus de Poodle.
I decided to follow a bit of the Murray home to Wentworth.  Here are the cliffs at Walker Flat from the ferry.
Being a Wednesday, there were pizzas to greet me when I got home
because Wednesday night is the night we all watch Inspector Rex together.

2 comments:

  1. I read your post after eating homemade pizza before returning to watch a rugby semi-final, so feel at peace with you, Steve and your Mum.

    ReplyDelete