Tuesday 19 February 2013

Wednesday, bloggy Wednesday


I didn't work today so I achieved the long held ambition to visit The Island which you access via the raod that leads past Sandra's old place.  We'll call it Road Island because its crisscrossed with tracks leading to pump houses.  Above you can see a sand dredger on the Murray.

Steve dressed suitably boaty.

Cuppla old pump houses.  Not big on architectural style.


Whereas the Merbein Brickworks is begging to be made into dwellings.
I scrumped some pomegranates on the way home. Note that Steve mowed the lawn today - could have played petanque.
 And here's some limes a workmate gave me and some olives which a client gave me - duly entered on the gift register at work, of course.  Mellow fruitfulness - nearly.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Loving the fruits of your labours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brickworks look beautiful, glad you had a good day!!! Pem XXX

    ReplyDelete