Sunday 3 September 2017

Fathers' Day

Georgia, Oscar, Remi and Lola visited yesterday.  Georgia has 5 days' leave from work in Singapore and I was thrilled that she was coming up to see us - and on Father's Day too.  Perfect.  This is the only photo I took.  As  you know, I am hopeless at remembering to take photos when I'm in the thick of things.  I took this one hastily to catch the moment.  I was spellbound that these urbane people found such fascination in the Peace Garden at The Village, delighting in the look, feel and smell of the vegetation.  Unfortunately I was so hasty that Remi, Oscar and Lola are barely discernible. Though it may be better to not have photographic evidence of any foliage they may or may not have gathered.

2 comments:

  1. You are a wise woman to prefer to be in the moment, rather than recording it. Anyway, who is Lola?
    Little Miss Nosey
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola is Oscar's lovely girlfriend. She is on the far side of Oscar. You need to know these things. There could be a test at any minute.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete