Monday 7 October 2019

I is for I (cos it's all about me)

I is for I love the weekend. Then I thought I is for Idiot / Imbecile because earlier in the year I was wondering whether I would enjoy doing a bit more paid employment.  Currently I am doing just that (not totally willingly) and I don't want to do any more.  It seems strange to look forward to the weekend so much when I am retired but usually I have no commitments on Saturday and Sunday so get to spend long spells in the garden.  There is a lot to do because it's Spring but also because I can see the garden finally bending to my will.  Thanks to the chipper Steve bought while I was in Adelaide last, I am gradually getting rid of 4 years of prunings which have been stashed around the garden.  For some reason I have found the energy to remove the last of the stones which bordered an area at the side of the house that I want restored to grass, with possibly some fruit trees down the track.  There are no photos of any of this so I thought I would Indulge in some of my favourite photos of me.














These are all from 1987 or before.  There are many more recent photos that I love, but just looking at these few make me realise what a privileged life I have led.

No comments:

Post a Comment