Friday 25 December 2020

Now is the time to say goodbye

 Off to the airport in a little while but thought I should share some Christmas with you.

note spekky pruning gloves from Rosa Norte
There's nothing a Bunna Babe enjoys more than a bit of wood chipping at Christmas.

Steve contemplates Christmas Dinner.
It's been an unusual year.

Apres chipping, a girl's gotta eat.

Now the sad bit.  Jill PD's favourite car in all the world left in the Council carpark because Mel doesn't work there anymore.  And nor do I.  Opened the Gatehouse for the final time this morning.

Even the garden looks a bit wistful to me - doubtless in the eye of the beholder.  It's between seasons.
I can't wait to get back and see what happens next.
I'm also starting to think of Adelaide delights...

No comments:

Post a Comment