Thursday 21 January 2021

Non credibile!!!

Our 20th wedding anniversary!  How did it happen?  Seems like no time since we were on that little boat at the Murray / Darling junction.

Steve made a new blackbird to perch above the Gold Bunny rose.  The first blackbird fell to pieces waiting for the rose to find its stride.  This year is its best so far.  Go Gold Bunny.
The weather has been perfect.  The Red Umbrella got an airing.
We had a sausage sizzle for lunch - note Gold Bunny centrepiece.

I didn't dress for lunch...

but I have a surfeit of peaches thanks to the O Henrys.  So I made myself some peach puree, bought a bottle of prosecco,
and put together a Bellini to toast the blackbird,
while the Floosie toasted us with a Pisco Sour.  I will fix myself a Pisco Sour if I ever can afford the limes.


And this is the Bellini recipe I used,  https://cookieandkate.com/fresh-bellini-recipe/  should you want to join the toasting and general rejoicing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the blackbird, and the Gold Bunny, and the red umbrella and the Bellini, and the sausage sizzle. A truly bucolic setting. And isn't that your wedding dress you are wearing?????? Bon chance pour un autre vingt ans. FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another 20 years! Heaven help us. And yes, that is the wedding dress. You may have been the only one to notice.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete