Monday 22 February 2021

Hello Mum

 I'm hoping that Mum will have access to this blog during her respite stay.  We spoke today (Sunday) and Mum said she had noticed a vast blue expanse of the sea from a passageway window this morning.  Coincidentally, I had felt the draw of the sea early.  Instead of waiting for the swimming group at 9am, Jill PD and I were out before 7am, frolicking at Raspins Beach.


We had a quick look at the surf at Spring Beach and then went to Luther Point, between Raspins and Spring.  It is one of my favourite cliff top walks, and I have posted photos of it before.
This time, we took a little track off the main path and discovered a whole new world.  Lone Pine, for instance.
It was very tempting to get down right to the water's edge, but thoughts of all those fishers recently swept out to see held me back.
There are lovely sculptural forms
including this lion's head.

You can see back to the tilted rock that has fascinated me ever since we moved here.
From this angle, it is all reminiscent of Caerfai, a hallowed St Davids beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment