Sunday 29 August 2021

The Floosie's reward

One of the things 'I would tell my 16 year old self' is that if you want something, ask for it.  You don't always get it but mostly you do.  It took me a long time and lots of delicacy and waiting for the right moment and going without, to discover such an obvious thing.  The Floosie asked, and she shall receive.
Close ups of some of Georgia's work in the Village exhibition.





The Floose also gets a prize for identifying the lachenalias in Georgia's garden: Spring Chickens.
These are the The Village chooks.  I took them some nourishing garden weeds on Saturday en route to a Grafting Workshop.
An excellent tutor and two + hours well spent.  I will probably never graft a tree but it's good to know the theory!
I had another indulgence last Tuesday when I caught the bus into Hobart, went to a lunch time concert in the Town Hall, and caught the bus home again.  Very civilised and relaxing.  It was the Brian Ritchie Quintet, playing amazing instruments
in a very beautiful venue.  Concert cost $10!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Floosie happily accepts the reward. The art is amazing and so different. Thank you. Tribes is lucky to get Georgia!!! Loved the chooks. And I don't think I ever went to the Town Hall in Hobart. What gorgeous decoration. That must have been a beautiful concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was beautiful. These Tuesday lunch concerts are about the only reason I'd live in Hobart.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete