Monday 25 July 2022

Law and order in Triabunna

 
It has occurred to me that I haven't shown you recently the neat and orderly development of The Barracks , formerly a military barrack and stables.  It's certainly given Triabunna a lift, and lies between our place and the marina

where things are kept very shipshape.

Getting to Mrs O Henry's place, even their firewood looks a picture.


On the way home, the wattle is emerging.

And at home I have my first daffodil flower.  This gave cause for a glass of bubbly.  On Saturday night I went to see a band at the Golf Club and danced for the first time in ages.  Such good fun, and the piccolos of bubbly a mere $6!!!

2 comments:

  1. You do lead such a picture perfect life in Tribes!!!! Loved the Barracks though I suspect it is out of our price range. I remember it before the renovation. And lots more daffodils to come. Could have done with a picture of you dancing though. FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm not quite sure where the paparazzi were that night.
    Perhaps there's a Jazzercise / Cardiofunk class in Victor / Port Eliot? XXXX

    ReplyDelete