Sunday 7 August 2022

Ciao for now

Off to Adelaide tomorrow.  Drive to Devonport, Spirit of Tasmania to Melbourne, drive to Adelaide, then 2 weeks at Pearl's.
I need a rest after this weekend.  Opening of Steve's Retrospective Exhibition at The Village on Friday night.  Suicide Awareness Session at Spring Bay Mill on Saturday.  Thankfully both were a great success, but I have no photos of the events.
For some Triabunna locals it was their first visit to The Mill.  I was the 'meeter and greeter' so had the opportunity to take a few outside photos.
I need to identify these curly ended grasses.  I'd love some in my garden.

Looking further afield, it's clear that The Mill is still a work in progress.

The bridge to the Banksia Room, the venue.

firepit outside the Banksia Room

Over and out for a cuppla weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment