Tuesday 13 June 2023

Sweet home Triabunna

garden bounty

apricot leaves at their best - the colour of courage

windy days

frosty nights

rainbow mornings

The pub has featured a bit since my return.
Lily, the pub owner's daughter, has decorated the designated smoking area.

early evening. walking back from the pub after a Guinness and discussion on drumming

walking to the pub for a Friends of Triabunna Reserves Gathering,
The Barracks at 6pm.

And walking to Anne's cottage for lunch, I'm reminded that Triabunna is probably as close to Pembrokeshire as I'm going to get in Australia
Anne trying to remember how to use a corkscrew

4 comments:

  1. Oh I do miss those crispy winter days of fallen leaves, frost on the grass, and a starry night. How are The Barracks going as a business? Probably hard to guess with Covid and all, but I would imagine people are travelling again. The country walk to Anne's looks like something out of a Thomas Hardy novel. You'll have film crews arriving soon! FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must re-read Thomas Hardy. I used to love his books. I wonder if the older me will. The walk to Anne's will never be the same. I'll be thinking film crews all the way.
    The Barracks is going very well. Mostly booked out but I think slowed a little now for winter. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg ฝาก ถอน ไม่มี ขั้น ต่ํา จำต้องไม่พลาดกับเว็บชั้นหนึ่ง อย่าง PG ที่มาพร้อมทั้งบริการ ถูกใจฝากถอนไม่มีอย่างต่ำ แล้วก็ด้วยเครื่องมือและอุปกรณ์ สำหรับช่วยในด้านสำหรับอำนวย

    ReplyDelete
  4. PGSlot 444 นั้น คุณสามารถเข้าเล่นได้โดยตรงผ่านเว็บไซต์ของพวกเขา โดยที่คุณจะต้องทำการสมัครสมาชิกก่อนเพื่อเข้าใช้งานบริการต่างๆ PG SLOT ที่มีให้ในเว็บไซต์ ธรรมชาติ

    ReplyDelete