Saturday 25 October 2014

Unfinished business

I'm still looking for the right picture.  I was going to use the one below but it comes out huge.  I'm sure there's a way to fix it but I haven't worked it out yet.  Plus I'm reconsidering.
I glimpsed the picture below on a wall in 'Desire to Inspire' and quite like it.  Though it is vaguely menacing somehow.  Perhaps because I know I'd have to crop out the 4th boat.

To other projects.  Ensemble on left motivated the hunt for the tan sandals.  Just got to get the denim jacket now.
I have to say I'm rather taken with the outfit on the right too, thought possibly not for work.
Remember I mentioned Otto, the little pup I walked along Semaphore with Pru and Colin?

Well this is not a photo of him but one I found in the Australian Winery Dogs Volume 2.  They are of similar age but this photo doesn't capture Otto's fluffy spikiness.  Of course, since I found this photo, Georgia's dog has come to steal my heart away.
On a totally different note, this blog http://thehairhalloffame.blogspot.com.au
always has something on it to amuse.  I have to thank Tamasin for telling me about it.  It also makes me think of the Jolie Madarm hair salon in Launceston which we could never drive pass without me going into hysterics.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like it, I thought I was the only one with such a dreadful sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete