Saturday 21 January 2017

while my back was turned

Truly the gods / dogs use us for their sport.
I noticed this part of the front garden the other day.  It has developed itself into a pretty little picture while I've been working on the back garden and leaving plans for the front garden in limbo.  First it was to be a rainbow garden, ie a red bed, an orange bed, a yellow bed, etc.  The area above was to be the red section, hence the geraniums behind the japonica.  Then I decided on a blaze of marigolds with cornflowers / nigella / borage interspersed.  But then the lupins came, and I've always wanted lupins.  So I put it all on hold and it went its own sweet way.  I had decided to blog it as above and entitle it as above.
While I went out to take the photo, The Pharoah Dog helped herself to the pieces of flake I was cooking for my lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I am thoroughly jealous of all the wonderful things you can grow. The flake snatching sounds like something Rufus would do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monet would be impressed with your colour palette!!!!! And the purloined flake shows such initiative on Jill's part. FF

    ReplyDelete