Saturday 10 February 2018

Where do I go to, my lovelies?

There hasn't been anything momentous to blog, although we have had rain and I had  my second Hepatitis shot which knocked me around for a cuppla days.  So here's a bit of a round up for the week.
I realised that the garden and table cloth have begun to merge.

The new seafood and wine bar where we went for coffee after Zumba.
Beautiful location but still hasn't worked itself out menu-wise.

I'm going to bore you silly with photos of this sculpture, formerly part of a bold exhibition at the Spring Bay Mill (see here and here ), but relocated to the RSL grounds opposite the Gatehouse and looking comparatively meek.
These are for the benefit of Sandrine who saw it in its original position and is contemplating painting  it.

It was interesting to see the rickety rackety troll bridge from this angle.

And the Lone Pine from Gallipoli.

and the not so lone pine cones.


Gratuitous photos of Gatehouse gardens which are coming along nicely and have been a big inspiration for my future garden plans...

Then over to the school to see what is happening in their gardens.


If you look carefully you can see the broad beans coming through.
Yummo.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of sculptures or sculpture parks (Granite Island has some now and they do NOT relate to the island and are in fact quite hideous and an embarrassment- who wants to see a giant plastic hamburger overlooking Encounter Bay????). But I digress... I loved the troll bridge, and the Gatehouse gardens have come such a long way since I saw them. The broad bean support is truly impressive. FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the backstreets of Klemzig...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you should see my suntan!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete