Tuesday 24 May 2016

Stash 4

I am spoiling you.  I'm brimming with bonhomie cos I just got a clean bill of health from the doctor (and hopefully I'm not jinxing myself) and I forgot to tell you that the Woodbridge Nursery has inspired me to be The Primula Queen of Triabunna.  I had no idea there were primulas other than the pink and white 'instant colour' ones you see in Bunnings, etc.  Have a look at vialii, chorister and co.
Totally unrelated apart from the fact I love it is my birthday present from Georgia - her polar bear print.  By coincidence Georgia gave me the print the same week this article appeared in our local paper.  The gist of it is that we need to accept that there are places where we humans are not top dog and respect the right to be of animals such as polar bears in Norway and sharks in Australia.

1 comment:

  1. You can be The Primula Queen and I will make do as The Weed Witch! I make a pretty convincing witch, as it happens. Wha really matters is that our lives are full of joie de vivre and our gardens delight us. XX

    ReplyDelete