Sunday 29 May 2016

froggy in the window

A quiet weekend spent catching up with washing and gardening after being away last weekend and rain most of the week.  The sight of Jill's frog amused me.  She enjoys sitting on the couch in the sun room and apparently had put her frog on the window sill.  Possibly to amuse the horse in the opposite paddock  who seems to have had a wet and lonely week - nothing anthropocentric about me.  I acquired the frog after helping out at our local market.  The stitching had come apart and so he was unsaleable.  Jill has spent many a happy hour disemboweling him.  I have now sewn him up and he is the inside toy, though she thinks he is a bit tame now.
I have been to a couple of markets since then, including sharing a stall with my friend Barb.  Barb whips up crocheted hats and children's aprons.  I sold Steve's cards.  One day I will remember to take photos while I'm there.


No comments:

Post a Comment