Sunday 31 July 2016

after the race

I'm talking about the Tour de France this time.  It is the only sporting event I watch and Steve and I have had a nightly watching ritual.  But now it is over and last week was back to normal.   My yoga teacher is back so it was yoga, zumba, yoga, school and then on Friday Steve, Jill and I took a trip to Bicheno.


The rocks are wonderful and reminiscent of Port Eliot.  The town does not have the charm of Port Eliot and we chose the trendiest looking cafe on the main road just so we could say we'd given it a go.
It proved to be fabulous.  We had a garlic pizza with a trio of dips.  The pesto was superb.  Just like the pesto I made one year in Wentworth and Bronwyn, Corinne, Heather and I ate one late lunchtime with gnocchi on our terrace overlooking the Lady Bay vineyard.  Magic memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment