Sunday 13 November 2016

Peace and freedom 2

Strangely, after blogging yesterday, I sat down to read an American mystery from the library, Salt River by James Sallis, and on page 26: "What was it someone said, Peace is only the time it takes to reload?"  And then, of course, I remembered that Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.  So I'm consoling myself with this beautiful picture which actually comes from the side of a tissue box.  The goddess truly moves in mysterious ways.

And for those of you old enough to remember when the world seemed truly beautiful for some.  These clips make me laugh and cry.  I've never before thought of dying from an heroine overdose.  Guess that's the goddess again.

And don't forget to look for the super big full moon tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment