Saturday 10 June 2017

Dog Days and Sundays


Eager anticipation outside the Orford Hall for the book market today.  I won't test you with more surreptitious photos of unknown people perusing books - have done that a cuppla times previously. Again I went determined to buy nothing
and managed to stick to five.  I've spent the last couple of weeks reading the last batch so I could return them today and leave an uncluttered patch of carpet on the bedroom floor.  Not to be.
And not to forget that it is Sunday.
This church in Orford has recently been converted to a house and looks rather splendid.  Once I would have sold my soul to do something like this.  Far too lazy now.

2 comments:

  1. Love the church!!! And 'Gardening on the Wild Side' sounds intriguing. What a lovely way to spend a Sunday. FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall show you both in November. The book stall raised $1500 which wasn't the record but worthwhile.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete