Friday 9 June 2017

The Paris End


Some of you know that we live at the Paris end of Melbourne Street.  I took these photos some months ago from the front garden.  We are easily entertained in Tribes.
But we have  our moments of culture and glamour too.
This long weekend we have a Re-loved Fashion Market and another Pop Up Book Stall.  Curiously I was not asked to help out at the fashion do

but I will be at the PUBS for a cuppla hours tomorrow.  Of course it is also the Classic FM Love 100 Countdown which is rather blissful.
As is this photo from the Glorious Bean who was gallivanting around the towpaths and woodlands of England at the time.  The day after I received it by email I saw a very similar photo in an English Country Garden magazine at the Blood Bank.  A sign!  And so I'm re-thinking my garden.

2 comments:

  1. That is one glorious gown being so dramatically displayed. The health and safety aspects leave a little to be desired, but fashion is just so demanding at the Paris End!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And beauty knows no pain...

    ReplyDelete