Friday 5 July 2019

Weekend

It seems ridiculous to look forward to the weekend when you're retired, but I do.  Time to potter and get things, like the washing, under control.
The frost has killed the cosmos plants so I purloined some daphne from the school garden.  The school holidays started yesterday and so I will have the 24 Carrot Garden to harvest.
During the week the lovely Nicky from the school put out the first of the season's offerings.  She was helped by a student who declared it 'looked like a proper market'.
We now have a produce banner to indicate when we have items for sale.  Locals have complained in the past that they don't know when there is stuff for sale.  Possibly they may now complain because we don't have the oranges and kiwi fruits implied by the banner.

And I now have this little chap who, Jill PD tells me, is called Jumpshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment