Wednesday 17 June 2020

A very good day

Today I got two letters in the mail.  One from Lady Jayne, one from Fleurieu Floosie.  Here they are with the beetroot Mel gave me yesterday and which I trimmed up this afty.  All this excitement prompted a quick photo foray into the garden.
The produce garden is looking a little more colourful with marigolds and daisies in flower.  There's also the yellow of the Gold Bunny but Jill PD's ears got in the way.
Here's the edge of the native garden,
at the border with the produce garden.  Perhaps I should move the wheelbarrow.
Finally worked out how to festoon my shed with the beautful cards I am sent.  Can't find the string ball, wool just stretched and didn't work, and then I thought of joining 2 bamboo canes together.  So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment