Thursday 11 June 2020

Home and away today

We set off to Devil's Corner for the artist to take photographs for the art of the 2021 calendar.
the prepping artist

the artist's muse

the location with artist in position by a pole, muse wandering

Devil's Corner vineyard in Winter

Then it was futher north to Bicheno for the heck of it.  We did call into Freycinet Vineyard for some olive oil.  Their website does not do the beauty of the place justice.  It always reminds me of one of those perfect model toy farms.  Sadly I was concentrating so hard on hoping the place was open, that I didn't think to take a photo.

Bicheno is always beautiful.  Today parts of it made me think of Seachange, and other parts reminded me of Port Eliott.



We were home around 2.30pm so time for a bit of gardening.
the Gold Bunny keeps budding

Angel Face struggles on

my newish lettuce farms

The Emma Dish newly planted out with succulents, resting between the gooseberry plants and on the composting alpaca poncho from the '70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment