Friday 19 June 2020

back in business

Wednesday I went to do some gardening at the Gatehouse and found it open!  Apparently it has been open since Monday.
I took some poa trimmings to Mel's chooks at The Village the next morning - nice and frosty.
The Spring Bay Mill organic garden folks are back with their produce stall.

I proceeded to the Gatehouse via Vicary Street because the public aren't allowed through the school in these Covid 19 times.
I met up with my NRM (Natural Resource Management) mates and we eradicated the tetragonia, at least for little while.
The bed I had worked on the Wednesday got even more treatment.  I undertook to resume Gatehouse duties that evening.
And so set out the next morning, arriving back at the house, job done
just as the sun was rising.  My Gatehouse duties may change, but for now it's back to normal with some gardening thrown in.  Jill PD is delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment