Tuesday 25 October 2016

My Dear Lady Jayne

Lady Jayne's comment on the previous post reminded me that I'd taken this photo a while ago - many resonances for the Easterers.  And then I took it into my head to search for the Stones singing Lady Jane - and here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XirG-qwMCMc .  Golly gosh.  And that took me back to Wolf Hall.  Sunday nights are exhausting at the moment.  Grand Designs, Poldark, Wolf Hall and then Arts Up Late (or similar).  Last Sunday featured Peggy Guggenheim  and the week before Bangarra, my favourite dance company.  Thank goodness I don't have to work on Mondays.

2 comments:

  1. Sunday evening indulgences indeed - Redruth dreaming included - and then such a sweet-faced Mick Jagger to delight! His LJ had the good sense to PoQ and hence to be recalled with affection. This one is hanging on to wear out her welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Mick looked as cute as Tom Kitten.

    ReplyDelete