Tuesday 9 May 2017

Pre Maundy Thursday

I flew to Adelaide on the Sunday.  I hadn't hired a car this time so waited for the bus at the airport.  To my delight I travelled free because Seniors travel free at the weekend.
The reason for my arrival in Adelaide in plenty of time for Easter was that my Mum had been unwell, including two short stints in hospital.  Helly had been caring for her and I took over for a couple of days.  Mum was a bit glum but perked up on Tuesday when Lady Jayne arrived.  This is a traditional response of the poorly to visits by ladyships.
I have been searching high and low for the photos of our lovely day out getting lost in the mountainous Glen Osmond terrain, visiting the gardens of the National Trust office and lunching at the sushi bar conveniently situated over the road from Mercato where we had coffee and cake for dessert.
Last night I realised there are no photos because my camera expired just as I was photographing Mum and the loggia at the National Trust place.

No comments:

Post a Comment