Monday 29 May 2017

Back at Bunna

I can 't say I didn't recognise Tribes when I got back but there have been some changes.
The supermarket's gone a trendy grey with timber paneling.
I think I've alerted you previously to the gnashers / mako denture shop.  Comfortingly, next door Beauty by the Sea has opened.

There was insufficient time in Adelaide this trip to have my usual Marden toenail makeover so I chanced BbtS and was delighted with my $22 pedicure ($50 on special at Marden).
The Japanese Garden outside the Visitor Information Centre has been re-discovered and is being revived.  I hope to get involved in this project.
The wharf and marina extensions go on a-pace.
The Triabunna Gatehouse has been officially opened
and I hope to bring you more news about this soon.
Gratuitous shot of the red gums (no connection to the denture shop) in front of the Barracks building taken some time ago.
 And life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment