Wednesday 22 May 2019

Autumn 5 in Triabunna

We have been in Tribes for 5 years!

A week or so ago, we were invited to the Spring Bay Mill to see the progress on the accommodation pods.  This is a fringe benefit of being the Gatehouse Keeper - I get to go to the tourism operators 'famils'.  This little cabin is 'off the grid'.
We treated it reverentially.

I reported before I went to Adelaide that the house opposite us has sold.  The rumour is that it will become a Tea Shoppe.  The side fence was recently taken down to reveal a garden in the local vernacular - garden beds surrounded by sandstone rocks.

A tranquil and misty walk to open the Gatehouse earlier this week.


the full moon rivalled by the Black Moon

a protective little sunny pup

New work in our front garden.  I've given the eight prickly pines a haircut.  I don't want them at all but I can't just pull things out.  I'll have to wait until they die a natural death - or I come up with another plan.
Steve's glass sculptures (and dog) have made it out into the front garden.  The plan is coming together.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 5 years as Tribes-people. Time certainly fugits.

    And a tea shoppe over the road!!!! How exciting. You'll have to get the chickens now so you can supply the cooks with eggs. FF

    ReplyDelete