Saturday 11 May 2019

journeys extra

I have to say there wasn't as much nipping around this Adelaide trip.  No lunch at Mercato or Longview, no haircut or pedicure, no yoga, no Port Eliot, no Pru at Semaphore.  There was a hunt for a recliner lift chair but so far it has come to naught.  An engineer really needs to tackle this...
Pearl, Lady Jayne and I did checkout Port Adelaide and were rather taken with this clipper and a nice little cafe.

Watkins, the Yellow Terror, prepares to go to Fox Creek for shuttles.  Who knew!  Apparently she wears shoes for this.

I checked out this Dog Exercise Area in Coonalpyn.  A humble affair, and I wonder if it is much used though it is well sign posted for visitors.  Good view of one of the Silo Artworks.  Perhaps it could have featured some dogs.
 f

I've taken to stopping at Stawell on my drive home.  I always get a salad wrap at Subway but I am rather charmed by George & Kids fish and chip shop.  Perhaps next time I'll leave Warracknabeal a bit later so I'm hungry enough for fish and chips.  So far I've got to the ferry in Melbourne with hours to spare.
In line to board said ferry.
Some have already claimed the good seats.
Farewell to Melbourne for now

and on my bike to new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment