Friday 19 January 2018

a little later lazy Thursday

I had just finished blogging when Steve came in and asked if I'd like an ice-cream. Well, is there a 'y' in the day... but he couldn't fathom how to drive and carry them.  I was so overcome at the time that I forgot that the Fish Van now sells ice-cream in cones, so we drove en famille to the Orford Roadhouse for our purchases and then back to one of our favourite little places.  I had intended this to be a wonderful photo opportunity for it is not often that the three of us (the Pharaoh Dog is in the backseat sulking because she didn't get an ice-cream) go out together.  Naturally I forgot the photos till the ice-creams were nearly finished.
Steve wants you to see the view of Maria
even better taken out of the car
We were keen to see the huge sand bags that have been put in to keep the mouth of the Prosser River open for boats.  They have become the new playground.  Rumour has it that fishing folk have poked holes in the bags to rest their fishing rods.
And I have no idea what that black sun is.  Must give the lens a clean again.

No comments:

Post a Comment