Monday 1 January 2018

watermelon summer

It all started with this:
the watermelon lamp I bought from Curly Tree, the shop siituated in our former Riverbank in Wentworth.  Sandrine was with me at the time of purchase, and was later inspired to send me a windcheater,
seen here being worn by a mysterious creature with a ginger moustache, which was to cover Christmas and birthday presents.

Naturally I was very pleasantly surprised to also receive this from her for Christmas.  Not the actual watermelon, but a rather beautiful receptacle for objects such as sunglasses.  The actual watermelon has been seeing me through the warmish and very dry days of our summer.

As has this:
Watermelon tea kindly donated by Pearl when she knew of my watermelon lamp.

1 comment:

  1. A watermelon fetish dare I say????? FF

    ReplyDelete