Thursday 29 October 2020

heritager and heritager

 When I said I wanted to look Monetesque in the garden, I had something like this in mind:


Lauren Bacall, the heritage bicycle, is, of course, all over it.

Here she's seen surveying the Broad Bean Magic Square,

and here she is flagging after a day on location.

After the excitement last week of discovering I had a heritage bicycle, we discovered this week that our house is heritage listed!  This was rather startling news from Council, but nothing we can't handle given what our attempt to make modifications to the house keeps encountering.  Yesterday we were told it was a mistake.  Disinheritaged.

One constant is the pleasure I derive from my contact with the school.  I did Lunch Project prep again on Wednesday.  As I was leaving, the Book Week Parade had just returned:

1 comment:

  1. Keep fantasising and your Monetesque dream may come true. I do like the parasol touch. And I LOVE Lauren. She looks so pristine and looked after. Have you always had her?????? I am not sure I know about this. Now all we readers need is a photo of you in action taking Lauren out for a spin - none of these photo shoots of Lauren languishing in the garden, thank you very much. Lights, camera and action please. FF

    ReplyDelete