Sunday 30 May 2021

Sunday worship

I have decided I'm a walker and paddler, not a swimmer.  So today I parked at the start of one of the tracks in East Shelly that leads to the cliff top walk to Spring Bay.

Just my sort of day - sky, earth and sea nearly one
I love the sweep of the clouds.
I discovered a new viewing spot with a glimpse of Spring Beach.  I could hear a dog barking and wondered if it was Brodie, one of the swimmers' dogs.
Divine
Getting ready to descend to the beach
via the steps that always make me think of Caerfai.

Only 6 swimmers and Brodie today, 2 swimmers emerging from the water,
3 heading in, and one (off camera) swimming home.
Super heavenly morning.  Did a cuppla jobs around town, got home, had a coffee and phoned Mum all before noon.  Spaghetti marinara for lunch, then out into the garden with the Pharaoh Dog for some more garden shaping and ball throws.  Had a long phone chat with Sandrine who loves her job but is fighting with her builders.  Our builder came last weekend and said he'd start on the deck and ramp in 2 weeks.  Last Wednesday the great Rock Down was announced for Friday night, so now we have no road to Hobart for a few weeks...  I don't think building materials will be getting here any time soon.

Yesterday I found this little chap in the garden adjacent to where I found the moon marble.  More magic.

1 comment:

  1. Spring Beach absolutely gorgeous. So peaceful and unblemished. Photos capture its beauty. Good luck with Rockdown!!!!FF

    ReplyDelete