Wednesday 12 December 2018

On the Ropes

seems to have vanished from SBS tonight so I thought I'd do a little blogging.
Her Majesty passing through the snowcave to tai chi last Friday

Reception area of Community Health which hosts our tai chi

hail storm, possibly Saturday

there are many big projects to do in the garden but I've also done some tidivating

I've left the artichokes to flower this year

more tidivating with succulents

fig tree, pomegranate and lemon tree cleared of grass

snapdragons planted for Steve's birthday

currently I'm getting up so early I see the garden with the sun shining from the east

first raspberry

Cat and Fiddle arcade in Hobart

Petra, stalwart of the School Association, at last night's Awards Ceremony

some of  my favourite people

The Year 10s who I first met as Year 8s.  Most of them seem to have come a long way in 3 years.
Today's technology allows them to be haunted by a current photo and one from their first year at the school as they arrive on stage to pick up their Leavers' Packages.  They'll have to go to Hobart if they want to continue their schooling.

2 comments:

  1. Cat and Fiddle has certainly been refurbished since my day. Looks swish.
    Garden still flourishing. Loved the artichokes.
    And is that a For Sale sign on the block opposite???? FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spotted through the hail! The block opposite has been for sale since before we moved here. It is allegedly owned by the Sydney-based leader of one of the bikie gangs.
    The inner part of the Collins / Elizabeth / Liverpool / Murray Streets block is totally refurbished and unrecognisable. I got lost in there the other day.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete